We're moving from our spider infested casa this Friday and I am more than thrilled. Since most of you have not visited this desert nightmare we're currently residing in, allow me to share some photos with you.
Now, you might think "Oh, that's not too bad" or "Wow, what a sweet old house"... These are the thoughts we both had before we moved in last August. But don't be fooled. The place is riddled with spiders, which include, but are most definitely not limited to, these little cuties:
I can thank this house for my now terrible fear of spiders.. I thought I could overcome this small obstacle and stick it out.. actually, I am sure I could have made it had there not been other factors pushing me to hate my surroundings... One of them including being surrounded by neighbors who apparently hate us.. which is strange because, I mean, seriously, look at how awesome we are!
In addition to the unfriendly neighbors, last month someone was jumped by three men and stabbed a few blocks down the street. That's when I knew this was not the place to rest our heads at night. Luckily we quickly found a new place to call home for the next month or so (hopefully...) I'll post more pictures soon.
Now I must continue packing. No worries.. I will keep you updated.







My dear sweet girl!
ReplyDeleteI love the new blog :) I will frequent it as much as is uncreepy.
I don't know if I ever got back with you to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love the tree necklace and Ransom loves his hats. I was fully intending to make you something but Ransom sort of came and disrupted all my plans. So I have something in the works for you its just going to be a little bit before I can get it to you.
I love you and will be better at keeping in touch!
mags