08 February 2011

I'll make it worth your while, just let me taste the sky


"Were you dying to go? You just looked so exposed, demure through the dark dancing lights. I glided by. I can't deny that the shadows betrayed you and I on that night.

Oh, I must confess I am overdressed. Are you not impressed?  
Darling I want to. I'll confess this too, must you know the truth, this is all for you. Darling I want to destroy you.

As you reached for my hand did you then understand? 
It was I who would lead you that night. When you begged to know I was glad to show that I needn't be scared, either way I still bight.

So here's the final scene when I finally come clean. I've watched you for years. And here's my favorite part, where you beg for my heart
and I disappear."




DoriAnne and Gabriel came out this weekend. The exciting day consisted of them watching me cook for 3 hours and us watching Despicable Me.  And also a few rounds of Car Tennis, which Gabriel obviously dominated. 



Here are a couple of pictures that Dave took down by the border..



madge the dog
There has been some crazy weather today. Sun, rain and tons of wind.

David is getting out of work early today and taking me on a date. It should be a pretty classy night, considering where we live.. I hope to get a good night kiss.

1 comment:

  1. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to your secluded adobe villa! The dining was excellent, the entertainment was above par; overall we were highly impressed! We will recommend Lowell Vacations to all of our friends and family. Definitely five stars!

    ReplyDelete