13 February 2011

Of a joyous song they sing, I've heard whispers..


Narcissa has spent her week shirking her catly duties of bug catching. She likes to play with the creepy-crawlies, but lets them live. Maybe it's her subtle way of telling us she wants to  become a vegan cat?


David and I are saving all of our dollars as of late.. in an attempt to appear to be responsible adults. So I can't be lazy and eat Chinese food every day..  : (   Luckily we have an awesome kitchen and I am an incredible cook, if I do say so myself. So last night, I made some veggie burgers and grilled onions and also baked some fries. You should have come over, because it was absolutely enchanting.




I also made some chocolate chip cookies for David (my secret ingredient is magic coconut milk).
 
'
Pepe's leg is not healing as speedily as anticipated. Maybe this will teach him not to jump from our bed, but I highly doubt that. He's hilarious when we let him outside. Oh the joys of having a 95 year old dog. We purchased Hip and Joint Vitamins and Dog Aspirin for him.. that definitely did not fit into our budget!  But alas, some how he stole our hearts.



Does anyone want to come over and take of our tumbleweed situation? It just keeps on growing..

3 comments: