25 February 2011

hahahhaha

The Elephant Prince

Christine was walking through a zealous meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around her head when she spied a nonchalant little elephant lying under a tree.

Christine skipped over to see the dear thing and was tormented to find that he was hurt! A tree had pierced his devoted little elbow and he whimpered inquisitively with the pain.

"My conspicuous little friend," Christine said. "Let me help you!" She took out her Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the tree, as defiantly as she could. The elephant cried out and Christine's heart ached, like time slides a gentle ocean, waves upon waves, washing the shore, loving the shore.. "You'll be all right," Christine whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you David and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping David up in her arms, Christine carried him home and made a bed for him beside her own. For seven days and seven nights, Christine nursed David, cleaning his elbow and feeding him Candle-brand elephant chow.

On the eighth night, David climbed into bed with Christine. He burrowed under the covers and anxiously sealed Christine's eye. It made Christine giggle and she cuddled close to David, stroking his heart and singing awkwardly to him.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Christine hurried home so she could curl up with David. It gave her an ancient feeling whenever David sealed her eye.

Then one night, David looked up at Christine and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a tentacled prince."

Christine screamed cautiously, she was so surprised. How could an elephant talk? She must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," David said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Christine said and kissed David on his heart. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a tentacled prince! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Prince David," he said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Christine said.

"See?" David said and showed Christine the scar from the tree on his elbow. Then he kissed Christine and they tumbled in a cactus and did a lot of very pensive things, some of them involving an aggressive car.

"I love you," David said when they were done. Christine clasped him close and they lived together happily ever after on all the prince treasure David had stashed away.

And if David didn't know about Christine's visits to the elephant sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt him.












thank you http://prillalar.com/drabbles/

1 comment:

  1. That is the most whacked out mad-lib I have ever read! I love it! I want a tentacled prince...

    ReplyDelete